Platforme is a Portuguese technology company founded in 2015, counting Farfetch's founder and CEO José Neves and Net-A-Porter founder Natalie Massenet among its founders and investors. Headquartered in the heart of Porto, with offices in London, currently counts 35+ employees.
Our technology brings a new way for people to perceive, customize and buy across several channels (e-commerce, retail, and embed experiences, among others). In addition to it, Platforme is defining new standards and processes across all supply chains in order to fully enable made-to-order production.
We have worked with over 25 brands from several industries, including the two largest luxury groups worldwide (Kering and LVMH) which agglomerate well-known brands such as Hermès, Gucci, Dior, Fendi, Ermenegildo Zegna, Sergio Rossi, Emilio Pucci, and Nicholas Kirkwood.
Being a product company, we are proud of ourselves for delivering polished products and never compromising on quality. This means that we highly value great customer interactions, and not only technological excellence, which we deliver early by nurturing a constant flow of new ideas.
- Helping us boost our design culture.
- Facilitate the product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping, and user-testing experiences for applications while working in collaboration with product managers and software engineers.
- Ensure the design and aesthetics are aligned with usability and accessibility standards and inclusive design principles.
- Influence the shape of the product with research and data while executing design work using high-quality wireframes, mockups, and interactive prototypes.
- Being proud of the work you produce, always raising your voice if the result is anything but top-notch.
- Working on both web and mobile apps, for a great variety of screen sizes.
- At least 6 years of experience within the Product Design or UX/UI context.
- Having an iterative mindset: you're not afraid of trying different solutions even though you know some of them might never come to life.
- Ability to navigate uncharted waters. Made-to-order is a new market so there isn't any precedent for you to follow, you'll be the one defining the state-of-the-art.
- Skillful in quickly and effectively deconstructing feedback, producing simple yet impressive interfaces and interactions.
- Be familiar with some of the common design and illustration tools such as the Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, InVision, Principle, Sketch, or Zeplin.
- Being on top of the latest industry trends, not only regarding design but also software, tools, and processes.
- Self-motivated attitude with the ability to work in a low-ego, fast-paced, and highly collaborative environment.
- Good written and spoken English.
Nice to Have
- Great communication skills. You're used to pitching your ideas concisely and passionately.
- Experience in or passion for working on a product company, where you must maintain a long-term focus and build on top of your past work.
- Familiarity with the RAIL model or similar web usability guidelines.
- A public portfolio we can take a look at.
- Experience or a taste for video editing.
- The rare mix of a small team in a highly funded company.
- Excellent opportunity to grow personally and professionally.
- A tech-savvy team that's constantly trying to push the envelope.
- A highly collaborative environment that enables autonomy.
- Agile work with minimal bureaucracy.
- Respect for your work-life balance.
- Bulletproof healthcare insurance.
- Free Gym membership.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- Paid Monthly Public Transport Pass or Parking Fee.
- "Chillaxing" office filled with music by our multi-room audio system.
- Fully equipped kitchen with snacks, drinks, fresh fruit... and coffee or tea.
- Vibrant, young, and informal office, located in trendy downtown Porto.
- Few steps away from all public transportation services (train, metro, bus).
- Hybrid workplace model.
- Stock options plan.